In Allahabad HC, notification has been issued regarding the vacancy for many posts including Junior Assistant. The schedule of recruitment exam for this vacancy has been released. According to the issued notification, it will be from 10th December to 18th December. Allahabad High Court A total of 3932 posts will be recruited through this vacancy. Candidates applying for this vacancy can see the details of the examination by visiting the website allahabadhighcourt.in. Please tell that the admit card will be issued before the exam.
The application process for this vacancy for the post of Junior Assistant started on 30 October 2022. Candidates were given time till 13 November 2022 to apply in this. Candidates who applied for this vacancy will be able to download the admit card from the steps given below.
Download Allahabad HC Admit Card
- To download the admit card, first of all one has to visit the official website allahabadhighcourt.in.
- Click on Latest Updates on the home page of the website.
- Now go to the link of Allahabad High Court Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Paid Apprentice, Driver and Group D Recruitment Exam Schedule.
- Click on the link of Download Admit Card here.
- Now candidates enter their application number and password.
- On submission, the admit card will open on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a print out for further use.
According to the notification issued by the Allahabad High Court, the Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Paid Apprentice, Driver and Group D recruitment exam will be conducted from December 10 to December 18, 2022. See notification for more details.
Check Allahabad HC Exam Schedule from direct link here.
Stenographer Grade III (Hindi) – 881 Posts
Stenographer Grade III (English) – 305 Posts
Junior Assistant (Group C) – 819 Posts
Paid Apprentice (Group C) – 202 Posts
Driver – 26 Posts
Group D – 1699 Posts
Total number of vacant posts – 3932 posts
Allahabad High Court The Group D recruitment process will be conducted in two phases. The first will be OMR based offline test. Candidates selected in this will have Driver Test for Second Driving Test, Computer Typing Test + Stenography Test for Steno Posts. While there will be Indi and English type test on computer for Junior Assistant and Paid Apprentice posts, OMR based offline test for Group D posts.
Get the more latest Education news updates