IAF Agniveer Eligibility Criteria in Hindi: The process of Agniveer recruitment has been started under the Agneepath scheme. After the Indian Army, now the Air Force has also issued a notification for the recruitment of Agniveers. The notification of Agniveer Vayu has been issued by the Air Force on the official website careerindianairforce.cdac.in on Wednesday, 22 June 2022. It has been told in this notification that what is the qualification required for Agniveer Recruitment in Indian Air Force? The complete details of the eligibility of Agniveer Vayu have been given further in this news. The link of IAF Agniveer Vayu notification is also given further. You can download it in just one click.
IAF Agniveer Education: Agniveer’s Educational Qualification
- For Science subjects- To become Agniveer in the Indian Air Force, the youth must have passed 12th / Intermediate with Maths, Physics and English subjects from a recognized board. In this, there should be at least 50 percent marks in English and at least 50 percent marks in all subjects overall.
- Entry without science subject- 12th pass candidates can apply from a recognized board with 50% marks in English and minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Apart from this, youth who have done three years diploma engineering in mechanical, electrical, electronics, automobile, computer science, instrumentation technology or information technology from a government recognized polytechnic institute can also apply.
- Apart from this, such youth who have done any two-year vocational course can also apply.
Agniveer Physical Fitness: Physical Abilities
- length- To become an Agniveer in the Air Force, the height of the youth (IAF Agniveer Height) is necessary to be at least 152.5 cms.
- chest- For Agniveer Recruitment, the chest of the youth should be at least 5 cms (Agniveer Chest Criteria).
- Weight- Indian Air Force has said in the Agniveer Recruitment notification that the weight of the candidates should be in proportion to their age and height.
- Eyes- If you have undergone eye surgery (PRK/ LASIK), then you are not eligible for Agniveer Vayu Recruitment. Other visual requirements (Agniveer Eyes Health) will also be as per the standards set by the Indian Air Force, the details of which will be released soon.
- hearing ability- Candidates should have Agnive Hearing Ability. With each ear, you can hear and understand someone’s mumbling sound from a distance of 6 meters.
- Teeth- Your gums should be healthy. Teeth should be in proper shape and healthy. There must be at least 14 dental points (Agniveer Dental Health).
- general health- There should not be any kind of disease. Should not have any medical or surgical disability or any kind of infection, infection or skin disease. Candidates should be physically and mentally fit (Agniveer Health) to work in any part of the country or the world, in any weather and geographic range.
Indian Air Force (IAF) will soon release the medical parameter details of Agniveers on the CASB portal agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
At present, you can click on this link to download IAF Agniveer Recruitment Notification PDF.
Get more news about on Education