Agnipath Agniveer Army Rally 2022 Notification in Hindi: There is good news for the youth preparing for recruitment in the army. Indian Army has issued the notification of Agniveer Recruitment under Agnipath Scheme (Army Agnipath Recruitment Rally 2022). In this complete details of Agneepath Army Recruitment Rally 2022 have been given. For which posts Agniveer will be recruited in the Army? How much will his salary be? How many holidays will they get? How to apply for Agniveer Army Recruitment Rally 2022? Which documents will be required? What will be the educational qualification, age limit, physical qualification? How will the selection be done? You will get the answers to all these questions by clicking on the joinindianarmy.nic.in notification link given below.
Indian Army Agniveer Vacancy 2022: Recruitment to these posts
- Agniveer General Duty (All Arms) – 10th pass can apply.
- Agniveer (Technology) – 12th pass with Science subjects Physics, Chemistry, Maths can apply. Or any 12th pass candidate who has done at least one year ITI course (in relevant field) up to NSQF level 4 or above can apply.
- Agniveer Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical (All Arms) – Youth who have passed 12th from any stream Arts, Science or Commerce can apply.
- Agniveer Tradesman (All Arms) – 10th pass youth are educationally eligible for this. Apart from this, 8th pass candidates can also apply for the post of Agnivar Tradesman. Both the vacancies will be different.
How to Apply for Agnipath Army Rally?
- How to Apply for Agneepath Army Rally 2022? Indian Army has told in the notification that it is mandatory to register online for this. You have to register by visiting the official website of Army, joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- For registration, every information required including name, address, mobile number, email id will have to be filled.
- After registering, you will get a User ID and Password, which you will generate yourself at the time of registration. With the help of this ID password, you will be able to login to the Indian Army website. And with the help of this you will get the admit card. So keep it handy.
- Without Admit Card you will not be allowed to attend Agneepath Army Recruitment Rally.
- The online registration process is going to start soon. Army will soon announce the date of start and end of registration and date of admit card.
Agniveer Army Leaves Holidays
The Indian Army has also told that how many holidays will be given to the Agniveers who are recruited under the Agneepath scheme? It has been told in the Army Agneepath recruitment notification that they will get 30 annual leaves every year. Sick Leave will also be given to the soldiers. But how much it will be, its decision will depend on the advice of doctors.
Get more news about on Education