Indian Air Force Agneepath Recruitment 2022: Indian Air Force Agneepath Scheme (Agneepath SchemeUnder ) a notification has been issued for recruitment to various posts. According to the notice, the recruitment rallies will be held in recognized technical institutes like Industrial Training Institute, NSQF etc. At the same time, except medical tradesmen, only such person will be appointed as Airman in the regular cadre of the Air Force, who will have completed his service as Agniveer. This will be a separate rank in the Air Force, which is going to be different from any existing rank.
The Air Force will start the online application for Agnipath Yojana under Agniveer Vayu from 24 June 2022 to 5 July 2022 at agnipathvayu.cdac.in. In such a situation, youth who dream of becoming Agniveer can apply for the Air Force. The Selection Test is going to be held from 24th July 2022. The registration for recruitment under the Agneepath scheme in the Air Force is going to be done online only. In such a situation, let us know about what is the educational qualification to be admitted under the Agneepath scheme? Which 1o documents are going to be required during online application?
Agniveer Vayu Bharti Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates applying under Agniveer Vayu must have passed 12th / Intermediate with Maths, Physics and English subject from a recognized board. If we talk about students without science subject, then they must have passed 12th with 50 percent marks in English and at least 50 percent marks in aggregate from any recognized board. Apart from this, candidates having three years Diploma Engineering in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Automobile, Computer Science, Instrumentation Technology or Information Technology can also apply. Those who have done two years vocational course can also apply.
Documents Required to Fill up Agniveer Vayu Bharti Form
- Under the Agniveer scheme, a candidate willing to apply in the Air Force will need a 10th pass certificate.
- Candidates having 12th pass certificate/ three year engineering diploma mark sheet/ two year vocational course mark sheet can also apply.
- Must have a recent passport size color photograph to fill the application form. To upload the photo in the form, its size should be between 10 kb to 50 kb.
- Thumb impression will also have to be uploaded in the form. For this, the candidate should have a photograph of the thumb impression of the left hand. It will be scanned and uploaded in the form.
- A candidate applying for Air Force will also need a scanned photograph of his signature to upload it in the application form.
- The scanned signature photograph of the parents of the candidate will also have to be uploaded in the form.
- Educational qualification documents will also have to be uploaded while filling the application form. In such a situation, the candidate should have a diploma or a mark sheet showing English numbers in 10th / 12th.
- Aadhar number will be required by the candidate while filling the application form. In such a situation, it is mandatory for them to have Aadhar card.
- Candidates belonging to Jammu and Kashmir, Assam and Meghalaya are exempted from filling Aadhaar number.
- For online registration, the candidate should have his/her valid e-mail ID and mobile number.
Get more news about on Education