Indian Defense Recruitment 2022: Now the rules have changed to join the Indian Armed Forces. Now the recruitment in the army will be under the Agneepath scheme. Agneepath Scheme (Agneepath Scheme) There will be a short term recruitment of four years in the Armed Forces. After four years, only 15 percent will be given cadre for 15 years. The qualification for this recruitment will be only 10th pass and age will be 17 to 21 years. What facilities will be given to Agniveers in these four years, how much salary (Agniver) Know all this in this article.
- Air Force Agniveer will have medical insurance of Rs 48 lakh during four years of training
- Every Agniveer will get 30 thousand rupees a month salary in the first year of recruitment.
- In the second year, this salary will increase to 33 thousand rupees.
- 36,500 in the third year, then 40 thousand rupees in the fourth year.
- Every time 30-30 percent will be deducted for the service fund package from the salary of Agniveers.
- For example, 30 thousand rupees are to be received in the first year, but only 21 thousand rupees will be given after deducting 30 percent. 9 thousand will be deposited in the fund of Agniveers. The government will also give 9 thousand rupees from its side.
- After four years, the amount of the fund will be Rs 5.2 lakh and the amount given by the government will be Rs 5.2 lakh i.e. Rs 10 lakh 4 thousand will be deposited in the fund in four years. After four years, when the duty ends, then in that case Rs 10.04 lakh will be available as a service fund package.
- During the service, Agniveer will also be able to take advantage of Indian Air Force Hospital and CSD Canteen of Indian Air Force.
- Agniveer deserves respect and rewards for his work.
- Agniveers of the Indian Air Force will be given 30 holidays every year and other leave based on medical advice.
After the launch of the Agnapath scheme, it is being opposed in many places. Some youths are not in support of this scheme. In many places of Bihar, people even burnt the train in anger.
Get more news about on Education