Petrol Diesel Rate on 24 May 2023: Every day the prices of Petrol-Diesel (Petrol Diesel Price) in the country are issued by the government oil companies. Talking about today, the prices of petrol and diesel have changed in many big cities. In such a situation, it is necessary to check the prices of major cities before filling the fuel.
While talking about the price of crude oil in the international market, an increase is being registered in it. A jump of 1.08 per cent has been registered in the price of Brent Crude Oil and it is trading at $77.67 per barrel. At the same time, WTI Crude Oil has registered an increase of 1.17 percent and is trading at $ 73.76 per barrel.
Petrol-diesel in four metros Prices-
- Delhi- Petrol Rs 96.72, Diesel Rs 89.62 a litre
- Chennai- Petrol Rs 102.63, Diesel Rs 94.24 a litre
- Mumbai – Petrol Rs 106.31, Diesel Rs 94.27 a litre
- Kolkata – Petrol Rs 106.03, Diesel Rs 92.76 a liter
What is petrol-diesel in other cities
- Noida-Petrol 35 paise cheaper at Rs 96.94, Diesel 32 paise cheaper at Rs 90.14
- Gurugram-Petrol 41 cheaper at Rs 96.77 , diesel costlier by 40 paise to Rs 94.14
- Lucknow-Petrol cheaper by 15 paise to Rs 96.47, diesel by 15 paise to Rs 89.66
According to your city How to check the price of petrol and diesel from –
For the convenience of the customers in India, oil companies provide the facility to check the price through MMS every day. HPCL (HPCL) customers to know the latest rates HPPRICE <Dealer Code> Send SMS by writing to 9222201122. If you are an Indian Oil customer RSP<Dealer Code> You have to send it in writing to the number 9224992249. Wherein BPCL customers to check the new price <dealer code> Will have to send it in writing to the number 9223112222. After this, you will get the latest rates information within a few minutes.
India GDP Data: Moody’s said – Indian economy to cross $3.5 trillion in 2022, but bureaucratic delay a big challenge
Get the more latest Business news updates