Petrol Diesel Rate on 6 October 2023: The government oil companies of the country update the price of petrol and diesel every day. Talking about today, there has been a change in the prices of petrol and diesel in many cities on Friday. The name of a metropolis is also included in this. In Chennai, petrol is being sold cheaper by 3 paise and diesel by 4 paise at Rs 102.74 and Rs 94.33 per litre. Whereas in Delhi, petrol is being sold at Rs 96.72 and diesel at Rs 89.62 per litre. In Mumbai, petrol is being sold at Rs 106.31 and diesel at Rs 94.27 per litre. In Kolkata, petrol is available at Rs 106.03 and diesel at Rs 92.76 per litre.
Rise in crude oil-
If we talk about the price of crude oil (Crude Oil Price Today) in the international market, there was a tremendous rise in it for the last few days and it had reached around 100 barrels. After this a decline has been seen in its price. A slight increase was seen in crude oil on Friday. The price of WTI Crude Oil has increased by 0.60 percent and remains at $ 82.80 per barrel. At the same time, an increase of 0.46 percent has been recorded in the price of Brent Crude Oil and it remains at $ 84.46 per barrel.
Petrol and diesel prices changed in these cities
- Agra-Petrol became cheaper by 27 paise at Rs 96.20, diesel became cheaper by 27 paise at Rs 89.37 per litre.
- Ajmer-Petrol became costlier by 13 paise. 108.20 rupees, diesel became costlier by 12 paise to Rs 93.47 per litre
- Aligarh-Petrol became cheaper by 29 paise to Rs 96.70, diesel became cheaper by 28 paise to Rs 89.85 per litre
- Noida-Petrol became cheaper by 18 paise to Rs 96.59, diesel became cheaper by 18 paise to Rs 89.76.
- Gurugram-Petrol became cheaper by 14 paise to Rs 96.96, diesel became cheaper by 18 paise to Rs 89.76. 13 paise cheaper at Rs 89.83 per litre
- Patna- Petrol became costlier by 50 paise at Rs 107.74, diesel by 47 paise at Rs 94.51 per litre
How to check the new rates of your city?
For the convenience of customers, government oil companies provide the facility to check the price of petrol and diesel according to cities only through SMS. To know BPCL customer price RSP<Dealer Code> Write and send it to 9224992249. To know customer price of Indian Oil, use RSP<Dealer Code> Write and send it to number 9224992249. HPCL customers will get HPPRICE <Dealer Code> You will have to send SMS to 9222201122. Within a few minutes you will get information about the latest rates.
Read this also-
Get more latest business news updates