Petrol Diesel Rate on 8 October 2023: Every day in India, government oil companies release the prices of petrol and diesel. Talking about today, Sunday, the prices of petrol and diesel have changed in many cities. The name of a metropolis is also included in this. In Chennai today petrol is being sold cheaper by 3 paise and diesel by 4 paise and is being sold at Rs 102.74 and diesel at Rs 94.33 per litre. In New Delhi, petrol is available at Rs 96.72 per liter and diesel at Rs 89.62 per litre. In Mumbai, petrol is available at Rs 106.31 and diesel at Rs 94.27 per liter and in Kolkata, petrol is available at Rs 106.03 and diesel at Rs 92.76.
What is the condition of crude oil?
For a long time, there was a tremendous increase in the price of crude oil in the international market. The price of crude oil had reached near $95. Since then, there has been some softening in its price and at present it remains around $85. Brent Crude Oil is trading at $ 84.58 per barrel with a gain of 0.61 percent on the last trading day. An increase of 0.58 percent has been registered in the price of WTI Crude Oil and it currently remains at the level of $ 82.79 per barrel.
Petrol and diesel prices changed in these cities –
- Indore-Petrol has become costlier by 44 paise at Rs 109.10, diesel is becoming costlier by 40 paise at Rs 93.94 per litre.
- Agra- Petrol became cheaper by 27 paise at Rs 96.20, diesel became cheaper by 27 paise at Rs 89.37 per litre.
- Ajmer – Petrol became costlier by 13 paise at Rs 108.20, diesel became costlier by 12 paise at Rs 93.47. It is available at Rs 1 per litre.
- Aligarh- Petrol is becoming cheaper by 29 paise at Rs 96.70, diesel is becoming cheaper by 28 paise at Rs 89.85 per litre.
- < strong>Noida-Petrol has become costlier by 24 paise to Rs 97, diesel has become costlier by 21 paise and is available at Rs 90.14 per litre.
- Gurugram-Petrol has become cheaper by 3 paise at Rs 96.94. Diesel becomes cheaper by 2 paise and is available at Rs 89.82 per litre.
Check new price according to cities-
Oil companies provide the facility of city-wise fuel rate check to customers only through MSM. To know customer price of Indian Oil, use RSP<Dealer Code> Write and send it to number 9224992249. Whereas HPCL customers will get HPPRICE <Dealer Code> You will have to send SMS to 9222201122. BPCL Customer RSP<Dealer Code> Write and send it to 9224992249. Within a few minutes you will know the new rates.
Read this also-
Get more latest business news updates