Jeevan Pramaan Patra: If you are a pensioner then the month of November is very important for you. This month, all pension recipients are required to submit their life certificate. If you do not do this, you will not get pension from next month. It is noteworthy that every year in the months of October and November, all pensioners have to provide proof of their survival. For this they have to submit life certificate.
This facility for super senior citizens i.e. senior citizens above 80 years of age has started from October 1. Whereas senior citizens above 60 years of age can submit their life certificate between November 1 and November 30. If you also want to submit your life certificate for this purpose, then you can do it in total 7 ways.
Life certificate can be submitted through these methods
1. Submit the life certificate yourself by going to the bank/post office
2. Submit the life certificate through Umang mobile app
< strong>3.Submit your life certificate with the help of face authentication
4.Submit your life certificate through Jeevan Pramaan portal
5. Submit life certificate through door step banking
6. Submit Aadhaar based digital life certificate.
7. Postman You can submit digital life certificate through the service.
These things are necessary to submit life certificate through door step banking-
Many big banks of the country like State Bank of India are providing the facility to customers to submit life certificate through door step banking. To avail this facility, you must have information like Aadhaar number, mobile number, bank account linked to Aadhaar, biometric details, PPO number, pension account number and bank details.
Submit life certificate like this through door step banking
1. According to the information given on the SBI website, first of all you download the Door Step Banking App in your mobile.
2. After this you Register yourself by entering the number.
3. Then OTP will come on your mobile, enter it.
4. Then enter your name, Read the PIN code, password and terms and conditions and tick all.
5. Further select the timing of visit to the officer to submit the life certificate.
6.Then the fee for this service will be deducted from your bank account.
7.The bank will send a message of time and date. In this, the name of the bank agent and other details will be recorded.
8. After this, the officer will come at the given time and collect your life certificate.
Read this also-
Get more latest business news updates