SBI Pensioners Digital Life Certificate: In October, Super Senior Citizen Life Certificate Submit i.e. pensioners above 80 years of age can submit their life certificate. This facility has started for them from October 1, 2023. Whereas senior citizens aged 60 to 80 years will be able to submit their Life Certificate from November 1, 2023.
If your pension account is in State Bank of India (SBI Digital Life Certificate Submission), then the bank is giving you the facility to submit life certificate only through video call. Let us know how you can avail the benefit of this facility.
Aadhaar based digital life certificate can be submitted
The Central Government has started the facility of submitting Aadhaar Based Digital Life Certificate Submission for the convenience of pensioners from 10 November 2014. Through this, pensioners can go to any bank, CSC center or any government office and submit life certificate through Aadhaar based system. To submit Aadhaar based digital life certificate, your pension account must be linked to Aadhaar.
Submit Digital Life Certificate through this easy process-
1.If your pension account is in SBI, then to submit the digital life certificate, first visit the pension service official website of SBI pensionseva.sbi.
2.< /strong> Next you have to select the option of Video Call Life Certificate.
3. Then after this enter the account number of your SBI account.
4. After this, OTP will come on the registered mobile number linked to the account, enter it here.
5. Then read the term and condition and click on it.
6. After this click on the option of Start Journey.
7. After this you have to click on the option of I am ready with PAN card. Give.
8. Then give permission to your mobile camera to access.
9. After this, SBI will be active on video call which you will get through number 4. 10. After this he will take his photo and the digital life certificate will be submitted through video call.
Read this also-
Get more latest business news updates