Gold Silver Rate on 26 October 2023: With the beginning of the festive season, the number of people buying gold increases rapidly. If you are also thinking about buying Gold-Silver (Gold Silver Rate), then let us tell you that today both are seeing a rise. While gold has reached close to Rs 61,000 today, silver is also trading above Rs 72,000 (Silver Price Today). On Thursday, gold opened at Rs 60,824 per 10 grams. After this, further increase in its price has been seen. Till 11 am, it is trading at Rs 60,917 per 10 grams, up by Rs 91 or 0.15 percent compared to yesterday. Yesterday, gold closed at Rs 60,826 per 10 grams on the futures market.
Silver crosses Rs 72,000
Apart from gold, today silver is also trading rapidly. In the initial phase, today silver opened at the level of Rs 71,799. After this, further increase has been recorded and it remains at the level of Rs 72,009 per kg with an increase of Rs 222 or 0.31 percent compared to yesterday. Yesterday, silver closed at Rs 71,787 per kg on Multi Commodity Exchange.
What is the gold-silver rate of October 26, 2023 in major cities-
- Delhi-24 carat gold Rs 62,110, silver Rs 75,100 per kg
- Kolkata-24 carat gold Rs 61,960, silver Rs 75,100 per kg Kilogram
- Mumbai- 24 carat gold Rs 61,960, silver Rs 75,100 per kilogram
- Chennai-24 carat gold Rs 62,200, Silver Rs 78,000 per kg
- Patna- 24 carat gold Rs 62,010, silver Rs 75,100 per kg
- Jaipur- 24 carat Gold Rs 62,110, Silver Rs 75,100 per kg
- Noida- 24 carat gold Rs 62,110, Silver Rs 75,100 per kg
- Gurugram- strong> 24 carat gold at Rs 62,110, silver at Rs 75,100 per kg
- Ghaziabad- 24 carat gold at Rs 62,110, silver at Rs 75,100 per kg
- Lucknow-24 carat gold Rs 62,110, silver Rs 75,100 per kg
- Pune-24 carat gold Rs 61,960, silver Rs 75,100 per kg
Gold and silver strengthened in the international market
Apart from the domestic market, a rise in the prices of gold and silver is also being seen in the international market. According to the metal report, today gold remains at the level of $ 1,986.79 per ounce in the international market with a rise of 0.4 percent. Talking about silver, its price is also registering a jump today and it remains at the level of $ 22.93 per ounce with an increase of 0.2 percent. It is worth noting that the price of gold has been rising since the war between Israel and Hamas. Investors are considering gold as a safe option.
Read this also-
Get more latest business news updates