E Shram Card Registration: The Ministry of Labor and Employment had launched the E-Shram Yojana 2022 to help the families of unorganized poor laborers of India. The main objective of this scheme is to provide employment to small laborers on the basis of their skills. To take advantage of this scheme, a person has to register by visiting the official portal of the government. Let us know what process has been made for this registration?
Only these people can register
Let us tell you, only those people whose age is between 16 to 59 years can register under this scheme. Once you are registered then you are given a 12 digit unique number, with the help of which you can get employment opportunity by joining different schemes of the government.
- Go to the official website (eshram.gov.in).
- Click on the option of Register on E-shram appearing on the home page.
- Enter the mobile number linked with Aadhaar and captcha.
- Click on ‘Send OTP’.
- Enter the OTP, after which the registration form for e-Shram will open.
- Fill all the information sought in the form.
- Once all the information is filled, click on the submit button. Your registration will be completed.
what to keep in mind
- Mobile number should be linked with Aadhaar.
- Must have a bank account.
- Age should be between 16-59 years.
- Should not be a member of EPFO/ESIC or NPS (Government funded).
benefits of registration
- It aims to improve social security and services for unorganized workers.
- After registration, the person will get an accident insurance cover of 2 lakh under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY).
- In future all social security benefits of unorganized workers will be disbursed directly through this portal.
- In situations like emergency and national pandemic, this database can be used to provide necessary support to the unorganized workers.
Latest Business News
Get the more latest news about Business