Digi Yatra App Enrollment: Often, passengers traveling by flight complain that check-in/boarding takes too much time. In such a situation, DGCA has started the facility of DigiYatra App to solve this problem. Through this, you can easily check in at the airport without standing in a long line. This app has been started by the Government of India. The official launch of this app is from December 1, 2022. In the first phase, this app was started at Delhi, Bangalore and Varanasi airports. Giving a statement on this matter, the Airport Authority of India has said that the second phase of this app will be started soon.
DigiYatra App will be able to be used at these airports in March
Digi Yatra app will be launched in the next phase from March 2023. In the next phase, passengers will be able to use this app at the airports of Pune, Vijayawada, Hyderabad and Kolkata. Through the Digi Yatra app, passengers can check-in for their flights using contact less and paperless biometric technology without any physical boarding pass. It has been started to ease the boarding of passengers.
Register yourself in Digi Yatra App like this-
- You can download this app on your Android or Apple iPhone.
- After downloading the app enter your mobile number.
- Then on mobile number OTP will come, enter it here.
- Submit Aadhaar with DigiLocker to submit your address proof on the app.
- After that you have to take a selfie and submit it in the app
- Then update your boarding pass by entering your passenger details.
- At last share Digi Yatra ID with this airport.
How to use DigiYatra App
- Open your DigiYatra app for this.
- Scan your boarding pass at your DigiYatra e-gate through this app.
- Looking at the camera Show your face.
- After this the e-gate will open after verification.
Indian Railway: Good news for the passengers! Now confirmed ticket will be available in train, railway minister made this big announcement
Get the more latest Business news updates