Northeast Bharat Gaurav Train: Bharat Gaurav Train Yatra is being started by IRCTC for North East. This train is going to start from March 21 and will travel to five states of the Northeast. This train journey is especially for those people who want to visit the beautiful cities of North East.
This train will start from January 21 and will complete the journey of 15 days covering many states. North East’s Bharat Gaurav train will cover Guwahati, Sivasagar, Furkating and Kaziranga in Assam, Unakoti, Agartala and Udaipur in Tripura, Dimapur and Kohima in Nagaland and Cherrapunji and Shillong in Meghalaya.
Bharat Gaurav Deluxe AC tourist train number 00412 will leave from Delhi’s Safdarjung station on March 21 at 15.20 minutes. According to ANI, restaurant and kitchen facilities have been provided in this train during the journey. Board and deboard stations include Ghaziabad, Aligarh, Tundla, Etawah, Kanpur and Lucknow railway stations.
Where the passengers can go
- Kamakhya Temple, Umananda Temple, Brahmaputra River Sunset in Guwahati
- Tourism Places in Itanagar
- Sivasagar Tourism, Ahom Kingdom, Talatal Ghar, Rang Ghar and Shiva in Sivasagar Dole
- Tea Garden at Kaziranga
- Stone and rock sculptures at Unakoti, Dense forest sightseeing Jampui Hills
- Ujjayanta Palace at Agartala, Udaipur, Tripura Sundarai Temples
- Khonama Village in Dimapur Kohima
- Umium Lake in Shillong, Local Tourism
- East Kasi Hills in Cherrapunji, Shillong Peak, Elephant Falls, Navkhalikai Falls and Mawsmai Cave
How much will be the rent
Talking about the fare, this tour package has been started with triple sharing of Rs 1,04,390. Whereas the package price for single and double sharing is Rs 1,25,090 and Rs 1,06,990. This train is being run under Bharat Gaurav Tourist Scheme. You can book under this train by visiting irctctourism.com.
SVB Crisis: China’s Central Bank gave an important statement on the sinking of SVB, the rapid increase in interest rates is the reason for the banking crisis
Get the more latest Business news updates