During the first term of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s government, the government had started PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana) for farmers across the country. Under this scheme, the government deposits 6000 rupees every year in the farmers’ account, which is provided in three installments of 2000 rupees. Under the PM Kisan Yojana (PM Kisan Yojana) started in 2019, till now the government has released 12 installments. But the investigation of the government has revealed that many ineligible farmers were also taking advantage of this scheme. Those who have been excluded from the list by the government and full amount will be recovered from them.
Who will have to return the amount
The government has declared a certain criteria to take advantage of the PM Kisan Yojana. Under this, those farmers who deposit income tax have been excluded from this list. At the same time, people who are not directly involved in farming have also been excluded from this scheme. These ineligible beneficiaries will have to return all the amount received so far in the scheme.
how to get money back
The government has explained in detail the complete method of returning the money to the beneficiaries. After receiving the wrong money, the beneficiaries will have to contact the agriculture officer of their area. There is a fixed account here, a fixed amount has to be deposited. After this, the beneficiary will also have to compulsorily submit the UTR after the refund. You have to submit the copy back to your Agriculture Assistant or District Agriculture Officer.
Check your name in the list like this
First of all, you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi https://pmksan.gov.in/. By going to its home page, you have to click on the option of Farmers Corner. Here you have to click on the option of Beneficiaries List. Then a list will appear in front of you. In this you have to select State, District, Upazila, Block and Village. After this you have to click on Get Report. In this, the complete list of the beneficiary will appear, then you can check your name.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana https://pmkisan.gov.in.
- On its homepage, you will see the option of Farmers Corner.
- Within the Farmers Corner section, you have to click on the option of Beneficiaries List.
- Then you have to select the state, district, sub district, block and village from the drop down list.
- After this you have to click on Get Report. After this, the complete list of beneficiaries will appear, in which you can check your name.
These people do not get the benefit of PM Kisan Yojana
1. Not all institutional land holders can take advantage of this scheme.
2. Those farmer families in which one or more members belong to the following categories cannot take advantage of this scheme-
- Are or have been on constitutional posts before.
- Former and present Ministers/Ministers of State, former or present members of Rajya Sabha/State Legislatures/Lok Sabha/State Legislative Councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations and former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/State Government Ministries/Offices/Departments and its field units, Central or State PSUs and attached offices/autonomous institutions under the Government as well as regular employees (Multi Tasking Staff) of local bodies /lV except Class/Group D employees)
- All retired pensioners (except multi tasking employees) drawing pension of Rs.10,000 or more.
- Doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants and architects registered with professional bodies also cannot avail the benefits of PM Kisan Yojana.
- All those persons who had paid income tax in the previous assessment year also cannot avail the benefits of the scheme.
Latest Business News
Get the more latest news about Business