Story of bungalow number D-1088 of Delhi
Rajya Sabha MP Sushil Kumar Modi said that in 2007-08, five diamond-gold merchants from Mumbai had given an interest-free loan of Rs 1 crore each to AB Exports. But in the investigation all these companies were found to be fake. Neither these 5 crores were returned after 15 years nor did the diamond merchants demand the money. Then in 2007-08, a plot of 500 square meters was bought along with the same house for 5 crores. In which the cost of the land was shown as 4 crore 54 lakh and the cost of the house was shown as 45 lakh. At the time when this property was purchased, Lalu Prasad was the Railway Minister. After this, in 2014-15, the company demolished the old house and built a 4-storey luxurious bungalow for 3 crore 68 lakhs. In the year 2017-18, Tejashwi Yadav gave Rs 4 crore 10 lakh and Chanda Yadav gave a loan of Rs one crore to this company. However, there is no mention of this loan anywhere in Tejashwi Yadav’s declaration of assets. Sushil Modi said that today the value of the land including this house is more than 150 crores.
Sushil Modi’s question to Lalu family
- Why did five diamond merchants of Mumbai give interest free loan to AB Exports in 2007-08?
- Why hasn’t a single penny of the principal amount of 5 crores been paid by AB Exports till date?
- Why did businessmen like Premchand Gupta, Om Prakash Katyal hand over their companies to the Lalu family?
- Why was 97% shares of this company handed over to Tejashwi Yadav for just four lakhs and the remaining 3% shares to Chanda Yadav for 7 thousand?
- Is it not true that Tejashwi Yadav became the owner of this 150 crore property in just Rs 4 lakh?
Nitish should sack Tejashwi immediately: Sushil Modi
After these revelations, Sushil Kumar Modi said that the Income Tax Department (IT) had declared this property as benami property in 2017. A fine of three crore 10 lakh has been imposed. This property has been seized. Tejashwi Yadav is chargesheeted in the 750 crore IRCTC scam. are out on bail. Apart from this, the trial of this case is also going to start soon. It is known to all that Tejashwi Yadav has been called for questioning by CBI on 25th in the case of land in lieu of job. Tejashwi Yadav has to explain that at the age of 29, how did he become the owner of more than 52 illegal assets through companies like AB Export, AK Infosystem and other means? Sushil Modi asked Nitish Kumar that can a person accused of corruption continue on the post of Deputy Chief Minister of the state? He said that Nitish Kumar should immediately sack Tejashwi Yadav from the post of Deputy Chief Minister.
‘Sharikal Bari, Ragni and Lalu are directors of AB Export’
During this, Sushil Kumar Modi claimed that at present Lalu Prasad Yadav himself, his daughter Ragini Yadav and Sharikal Bari, a resident of Lalu’s trusted Badharia (Siwan) are the directors of the company named AB Export. AB Exports has neither done any business nor has any turnover, nor has any employee since 1996. This company did only one thing and that is to buy property for Tejashwi. In 2010-11, 97% shares of this company were bought by Tejashwi for just four lakhs and the remaining 3% shares were bought by Lalu’s daughter Chanda Yadav by investing 7 thousand capital. Whom Tejashwi became the owner of a house worth 150 crores by investing only four lakhs.
‘Neither studied nor earned, then where did the bungalow worth crores come from?’
Sushil Modi told that the house of D-1088, New Friends Colony is the property of AB Export Private Limited, which is now owned by Tejashwi Yadav. While Tejashwi Yadav neither did job nor did business. Even he could not complete his studies. Failed in cricket too. Moreover, there was no other ancestral property. Despite this, the most expensive area of New Delhi, New Friends Colony, owns a 4-storey house built on 500 square meters of land, whose current value is more than 150 crores. This is the same house where Tejashwi Yadav lives with his wife in New Delhi. This is the same house where Tejashwi was questioned by the ED. Sushil Modi asked how Tejashwi Yadav became the owner of this luxurious house worth 150 crores.
Get the more latest Bihar news updates