Upcoming Cars Within 15 Days: If you are planning to buy a new car in the Indian automobile market, but do not like any of the existing options, then today we are going to tell you about some new car options. This car is ready to launch before Diwali i.e. in the coming 15 days. It has many brands including Marut, Toyota, Tata. In this, options from Hybrid car to EV are going to be launched. Let us know about these options one by one.
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara: Maruti Suzuki's upcoming car Grand Vitara is the most talked about car, because Maruti is one of the most popular brand in India and Maruti Grand Vitara is going to be launched with new hybrid system, which is 1 liter. It can give mileage of up to 28 kmpl in petrol. If you look at the leaks reports, the starting price of this car can be Rs 9.5 lakh, while the price of the top variant is Rs 19.5 lakh. All these prices are ex showroom.
- Tata Tiago EV: This car will be officially launched on 28 September. It will be an electric car and it can also be the most affordable electric car from Tata Motors. In this, the company can use Ziptron technology. Earlier this technology has been seen in Nexon EV and Tigor EV. According to leaks reports, its driving range can be more than 300 km.
- BYD Atto 3: BID Atto 3 can also be launched in the Indian market soon. This is an SUV segment car. Let us tell you that an electric MPV car of this company is already present, which is available only for private users. The starting price of BYD Atto 3 can range from Rs 30 lakh to Rs 40 lakh.
- MG Hector Facelift: The teaser of the facelift version of MG Hector has been revealed and this car can knock in the Indian market during the coming few weeks. It will get a refreshed interior and will also have new technology. Also, a 14-inch screen will be used in it.
- Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: This Toyota car is the sibling car of Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Suzuki. Like the Maruti Grand Vitara, it may get the same body size and price. Also, the mileage can be up to 28 km in it.
Get the latest more news updates about Automobiles