For the Indian two-wheeler industry September 2022 Turns out to be a great month. Most of the companies have sold well and the market has also picked up. Strong sales are expected once again in this segment in the festive season. The sales figures for September 2022 have been released. Hero MotoCorp has once again left everyone behind in terms of sales. The company has sold a total of 5,07,690 units last month. Here’s a look at how two-wheeler companies fared in September.
Two-wheeler sales September 2022: Hero again number one, Honda continues its efforts
- Hero MotoCorp: Hero MotoCorp has sold a total of 5,07,690 units in the domestic market during September 2022. Hero MotoCorp has again become the number one two-wheeler company in the country, performing well from the last month. In August 2022, the company has sold a total of 4,50,740 units. The company has registered a growth of 0.4 percent this time against 5,05,462 units sold in September last year.
- Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India: Honda has also done amazingly last month. The company is gradually reducing its distance from Hero MotoCorp. Honda has sold a total of 4,88,924 units in September 2022 with an increase of 5.4 percent. In September last year, the company sold 4,63,683 units. At the same time, Honda has sold 15.5 percent more than 4,23,216 units in August 2022.
- TVS Motor Company: TVS has sold a total of 2,83,878 units in the domestic market during last September. There has been an increase of 16 per cent in fresh sales as against 2,44,084 units sold in September 2021. In August 2022, the company had sold 3,15,539 units, here too the company has registered a growth of 10 percent.
- Bajaj Auto: In September 2022, Bajaj has sold a total of 2,22,912 units. The company has registered a growth of 28 per cent this time as compared to 1,73,945 units sold in September last year. In September 2021, the company sold a total of 1,73,945 units. However, compared to 2,33,838 units in August 2022, this time sales have decreased by 4.6 percent.
- Royal Enfield: Royal Enfield managed to sell 73,646 units in September 2022. The company has achieved a growth of 170 percent against the sales of 27,233 units in September last year. Such a huge increase has surprised everyone. At the same time, an increase of 18.3 percent has been registered against the sale of 62,236 units in August 2022.
- Suzuki: Suzuki has sold 72,012 units last month with a growth of 29.5 percent. The company had sold 55,608 in September 2021. At the same time, in August 2022, the company has sold 64,654 units. Suzuki has sold 11.4 percent more this time than the August 2021 sales.
Get the latest more news updates about Automobiles