Most of the people are troubled by the increasing price of petrol and the decreasing mileage due to traffic in all the cities. But a cheaper way to get rid of this is CNG cars, while one can also opt for EV Car in India, but for that, a lot of rupees have to be spent. But today we are going to tell about the cheap CNG cars available in the Indian market. From these cars, a mileage of more than 30 km can be achieved in just 1 kg of CNG. That is, if you live in Delhi, then the cost per kilometer can come to 2.5 rupees.
- Maruti Suzuki Alto CNG, Price (ex-showroom, Delhi) 5.03 Lakh, Mileage – 31.59km/kg : Maruti Suzuki Alto CNG comes in single LXI(O) variant. It gets features of dual airbags, reverse parking sensors and ABS. Dual tone interior will be seen in this. This car comes with a 7-inch touch screen display, which can be connected with Android Auto and Car Play. Its price is 5.03 lakh rupees. Alto is an affordable CNG hatchback car. A 60-liter cylinder can be kept in it. The company claims that this phone gives a mileage of 31.59 km per kg.
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso, Price (ex-showroom, Delhi) Rs 5.38 lakh-5.64 lakh, Mileage 31.2m/kg This car of Maruti comes in the hatchback segment. This car has been given a 1.0 liter K10V engine, which can generate power of 58 hp and peak torque of 78 N. Also it gets a 5 speed gearbox. It can give a mileage of 31.2 km in 1 kg of CNG. It gets a CNG tank of 55 liters. This car comes with a better ground clearance.
- Tata Tiago iCNG, Price Rs 6.27 lakh-7.79 lakh, Fuel efficiency – 26.49km/kg Tata Tiago can be introduced in CNG variant early this year. This is a CNG hatchback car from Tata. It is powered by a 1.2-litre three-cylinder Revotron engine, which can generate 70 hp power and 95 Nm of peak torque, while on petrol it can generate 13 hp more power and 18 Nm more peak torque. The CNG kit is offered in XE, XM, XT, and XZ+. The top specification car is priced at Rs 7.79 lakh (ex-showroom). It gets a Harman audio system, comfortable seats and a 60-liter CNG fuel cylinder.
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios CNG, Price – Rs 7.16-7.69 lakh, Fuel efficiency – 28.5km/kg : Hyundai’s Grand i10 Nios also comes in CNG variant and it can give mileage of 28.5 km in 1 kg CNG. It is still a budget hatchback car and its starting price is Rs 7.69 lakh ex-showroom. However, it can look a bit expensive compared to its rival cars. This car is powered by a 1.2-litre four-cylinder engine, which can generate power of 69 hp and power on CNG of 95.2 Nm. Also, 60 liters of CNG tank can be installed in it.
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio, Price Rs 6.69 lakh, Fuel efficiency – 35.6km/kg : Maruti can introduce the Celerio at the beginning of this year itself. It comes only in VXi variant. This car has a 1.0 liter dual jet engine. It comes mated to a 5 speed gearbox. This car has a CNG tank of 60 liters, which can give a mileage of 35.6 km in economy mode.
Get more news updates on Automobiles