Indian Sedan There has been a great boom in the car segment. In October 2022, a total of 36,100 units have been sold inside the country. This time there has been an increase of 56 percent in sales as compared to October last year. Talking about the best selling sedan car, people Maruti Dzire liked the most. At the same time, Honda Amaze, Hyundai Aura and Tata Tigor have also sold well. If you also want to buy a new sedan car, then you can have a look at these models. This will make it easier for you to choose the right car.
Sedan car sales in October 2022 have not only improved as compared to last year, but have also increased as compared to September. A total of 23,127 units were sold in October 2021, whereas this time a total of 36,100 units have been sold with a growth of 56.09 percent. At the same time, in September 2022, there was 15.13 percent more sales in the last month as compared to 31,357 units.
Top 5 Best Selling Sedan Cars
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire: Maruti Dzire is the best selling sedan car in India. It has sold a total of 12,321 units last month. The ex-showroom price of this car starts from Rs. 6.24 lakhs and goes up to Rs. 9.18 lakhs. The Maruti Dzire returns a mileage of 31.12 kmpl on the CNG variant.
- Honda Amaze: In October 2022, Honda Amaze has sold a total of 5,443 units with an increase of 80.89 percent. In terms of sales, this model of Honda is at number two, whose ex-showroom price is between Rs 6.63 lakh to Rs 11.50 lakh. Talking about its mileage, the diesel variant gives a mileage of 24.7 kmpl.
- Hyundai Aura: Hyundai Aura is the third most liked sedan in the country. It has sold 4,248 units in the last month. The ex-showroom price of this sedan in India ranges from Rs. 6.09 lakh to Rs. 8.87 lakh. Its CNG variant gives a mileage of 28 km per kg.
- Tata Tigor: Tata Motors has also managed to make it to the list with the Tigor. In October 2022, Tata has sold a total of 4,001 units. Whereas, its ex-showroom price in the market ranges from Rs. 6.10 lakh to Rs. 8.84 lakh. Its CNG variant gets a mileage of 26.49 km per kg.
- Honda City: Honda City has sold 3,250 units in the last month. The model remained India's fifth best selling sedan despite a drop of 10 per cent. Its ex-showroom price is Rs. 11.57-15.52 lakhs. On the other hand, in terms of mileage, its diesel variant gives a mileage of 24.1 kilometers per liter.
(Note: The information about the ex-showroom price and mileage of the car has been given on the basis of the auto website CarDekho.)
Get the latest more news updates about Automobiles