The prices of petrol and diesel are enough to bring a wrinkle on the forehead of the users. Therefore, to buy a new car, users try to choose the better option. CNG in the market (CNG Cars) is still cheaper than petrol and diesel. CNG is not only cheap but also environmentally clean fuel. This is the reason why the demand for CNG cars is increasing in many budget segments. However, like petrol and diesel, users also think about CNG car that how much can travel in one kg of CNG. Here we will give you information about the prices and fuel efficiency of some CNG cars in the country.
cng car price and performance
Maruti Suzuki has a total of six CNG models in the Indian market. At the same time, only two CNG models of Hyundai and Tata are available in the market in competition with Maruti. Let’s take a look at the list of CNG-powered cars in the country.
- Maruti Suzuki Alto: Alto is one of the best selling car in the country. Its ex-showroom price starts from Rs 5.03 lakhs. Fuel efficiency of Alto on CNG is 31.59km/kg.
- Maruti S-Presso: The S-Presso comes in four variants in the CNG model. Talking about fuel efficiency, the fuel efficiency of this car is 31.2km/kg. The ex-showroom price of the car is between Rs 5.38-5.64 lakh.
- Tata Tiago iCNG: This is the most powerful CNG car in the hatchback. The starting ex-showroom price of Tata Tiago is between Rs 6.27-7.79 Lakh. The fuel efficiency of this car is 26.49km/kg.
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R: Wagon R has received some updates in 2022. Its two variants come in the market. The fuel efficiency of this car is 34.05km/kg. Its ex-showroom price is Rs 6-42-6.86 lakh.
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio: The CNG version of the Maruti Celerio made its debut earlier this year. The ex-showroom price of this car starts from Rs. 6.69 lakhs. At the same time, its fuel efficiency is 35.6km/kg.
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios CNG: This is the only hatchback car from Hyundai in CNG. Its fuel efficiency is 28.5km/kg. The ex-showroom price of this car is between Rs 7.16-7.69 lakh.
- Tata Tigor iCNG: This is the most affordable sedan car from Tata. Its ex-showroom price is between Rs 7.84-8.44 lakh. Users get fuel efficiency of 26.49km/kg in it.
- Hyundai Aura: The car has been on sale in India for the last two years. The fuel efficiency of the Hyundai Aura Sedan car is 28.5km/kg. Talking about the price, its ex-showroom price is Rs 7.87-8.56 lakh.
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire: The company has recently launched its CNG variant. Its ex-showroom price is between Rs 8.23-8.91 lakh. Users get fuel efficiency of 31.12km/kg in it.
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco: Maruti Eeco is the most affordable MPV model in the country. The fuel efficiency of the 5-seater Eeco is 20.88km/kg on CNG. Its ex-showroom price starts from Rs 5.94 lakh.
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga: This is the most expensive car in the list of CNG cars. Its ex-showroom price is between Rs 10.44-11.54 lakh. Users get fuel efficiency of 26.11km/kg in it.
Get more news updates on Automobiles