There are many car options available in the Indian car market at present, which come in different price segments and different body types i.e. hatchbacks, sedans and SUVs. But today we are going to tell you about 10 such cars, which will knock in the Indian market in the coming time and after that they will be seen running on the road. Their price can range from 10 to 18 lakh rupees.
Top 10 Upcoming Cars in India
- The features of the Toyota Hyryder have already been uncovered. Actually Toyota Urban Cruiser Highrider has been revealed, which has been introduced in four grades. The initial variant of this car can be Rs 9.5 lakh, which is the ex-showroom price.
- New Toyota Urban Cruiser: To compete with Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Toyota is also going to bring an urban cruiser car. It may knock in the coming few months. Many new changes will be seen in this. It will get a 1.5 liter K15C mild hybrid system.
- Maruti Grand Vitara: Regarding the Maruti Grand Vitara, the company has veiled the features, as well as has given information about its design. The company has used the latest hybrid technology in it. This car can be offered in mild hybrid and strong hybrid versions. This car can give a mileage of about 28 km in 1 liter of petrol.
- Next-Gen Hyundai Verna: This Hyundai car has been spotted during road testing. This is a mid size sedan car. Its design can be seen similar to the Elantra and Global Sonata.
- Hyundai Creta Facelift: This is a mid-range segment car and its facelift version is coming. It comes with many new features and updated design. The sporty look can be further improved in this.
- Affordable MG EV: MG's affordable EV car can knock in the Indian market soon. Its international codename is E230. Its price can be between Rs 10 to 13 lakh, which will be the ex-showroom price.
This news is being updated.
Get the latest more news updates about Automobiles