With the arrival of the festive season in India, the market becomes brighter. Many new cars are about to knock in the country’s car market too. For this, car companies have also made complete preparations. Some car companies are also going to introduce an upgrade model of their existing car. Indian customers can also expect great offers on the occasion of Navratri and Diwali. Apart from petrol-diesel cars, the upcoming car also includes electric and hybrid cars. Here we bring you 5 upcoming cars that will be launched soon.
5 Upcoming Cars To Be Launched In The Festive Season
- BYD Atto 3: The world's largest electric car company BYD is about to launch its second car in the Indian market. The company can launch the BYD Atto 3 electric SUV on October 11. According to reports, this SUV can cover a distance of 420 km on a single full charge. Its possible ex-showroom price can be Rs 25-30 lakh.
- Tiago EV: Tata Motors, the largest selling electric car company in the country, is also ready to launch a new electric car. The company can launch Tata Tiagao EV on September 28. The upcoming car is the electric version of the Tata Tiago. Its possible ex-showroom price can be Rs 10 lakh.
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara: The country's largest car company Maruti Suzuki is also waiting for the festive season. The company will launch the upcoming Grand Vitara on 26 September. Maruti Grand Vitara will be launched with mild-hybrid and strong-hybrid technology. The company claims that this 5-seater SUV car will give a mileage of 27.97kmpl.
- MG Hector Facelift: MG Motor released the teaser of MG Hector Facelift last month. The teaser video also showed changes to the exterior of the premium SUV. According to reports, the facelift version of the powerful SUV MG Hector is also expected to be launched in the festive season.
- Mahindra XUV300: Mahindra introduced the XUV300 with a powerful petrol engine at the 2020 Auto Expo. It was then named the Sportz variant. Now it is expected that Mahindra can launch the XUV300 soon with the power of 130 Ps turbo petrol engine. Mahindra's new logo can also be found in it.
Get the latest more news updates about Automobiles