Mileage of People Car in IndiaCar Mileage) pay considerable attention to. Looking at the price of petrol and diesel, everyone wants his car to give good mileage. If the condition of the car is good, then the mileage is also good. At the same time, not only does the mileage go down when the condition of the car deteriorates, but a lot of money is also spent in maintenance. Hence, the best way to save money is to ensure that your car gets maximum mileage per litre. Car owners can improve the mileage of the car by adopting the methods mentioned here.
The fuel consumption of a car also depends on the driving style of the driver. Irrespective of the type of your car, the simple tips mentioned here can help you a lot. This not only improves the condition of the car, but also saves money. Next you can see 10 ways to increase the mileage of the car.
10 ways to increase car mileage
- Tire Pressure: Tire pressure has a great impact on the mileage of the car. That's why it is necessary that the pressure level in the tire should always be as per the standard of the car company.
- Run Smoothly: Car controls should be used as comfortably as possible. Accelerator and brake pedals should also be used comfortably.
- Trip: If you commute for short distances, the higher the fuel consumption. At the same time, there is less consumption in traveling long distances.
- Car Window: You will be surprised to know that even opening or closing the windows of the car makes a difference in the mileage. Opening windows at high speed leads to higher fuel consumption.
- gear: The car should be driven in as many gears as possible without putting pressure on the engine. Low gear at high speeds results in poor mileage.
- Weight: Having more weight in the car is not at all good for the mileage. Excess weight puts pressure on the engine. That's why do not keep unnecessary things in the car when it is not needed.
- Car off: The car should not be started when it is not needed or while waiting for someone. If you have the budget, it is better to buy a car with auto start-stop technology.
- Keep Car Clean: It is better to replace a dirty and clogged oil filter or air filter in a car. At the same time, getting the car serviced on time also improves the mileage.
- Route Planner: It is better to plan the route beforehand before going somewhere. This avoids things like getting stuck in traffic. If you commute daily, then start 10 minutes before the busy time.
- Walk: If you can go somewhere on foot without a car, then walking is beneficial. Therefore, while going to crowded areas like market or fair, park the car at the right place.
Get the latest more news updates about Automobiles