Former cricketer Yuvraj Singh is very fond of his BMW car. they have their bmw car A new vehicle has been added to the collection. Yuvraj has bought BMW’s latest generation X7 car. BMW Chandigarh has shared a picture with his new car. Yuvraj has bought the top end petrol variant of the BMW X7 series, which is available in the unique Phytonic Blue colour.
Yuvraj Singh's new car comes with a 3.0-litre, straight 6-cylinder engine. This twin turbo charged engine car produces 335Bhp at maximum power and 450Nm of peak torque. It comes with 8 speed automatic transmission, which is available with 4 wheel drive option. Let us know what are the features of this car?
how much is the price of the car
This BMW car is a premium range SUV. The base model of this car starts at Rs 1.18 lakh while the ex-showroom price of the top variant goes up to Rs 1.78 crore. On-road, the price of this car goes up to Rs 2 crore. The company claims that this car gives a mileage of 13.38 km.
A look at the features of the BMW X7
- The BMW X7 comes with all the luxury features and top notch materials.
- The car has a 12.3-inch instrument panel with a heads up display.
- For entertainment, it has a 12.3-inch infotainment system.
- In this, Harman's audio system and info system is being provided by installing the car.
- The company has given the infotainment system iDrive interface and host connected technology.
- The X7 can be operated with gesture control. You can command it without touching it.
- In the gesture control, you can increase, decrease the volume and use other features.
- It also has features like wireless charging, ambient lightning.
- It has a four-zone climate control system.
- For lane monitoring, a feature has been given in it, which will tell you about the lane.
- You can set the level of suspension according to you.
Get the latest more news updates about Automobiles