Yamaha has launched the MotoGP edition of the Aerox 155 scooter. The company has introduced the Aerox 155 MotoGP scooter in the Indian market with an ex-showroom price of Rs 1,41,300. This model is Rs 2,000 more expensive than the standard version of the Aerox 155 scooter. Yamaha’s MotoGP Edition is inspired by the company’s Monster Energy MotoGP M1 motorcycle. However, the company has not made any changes to the engine of the new scooter and only cosmetic updates are available. Yamaha has further strengthened its lineup of scooters with the Aerox 155 MotoGP. Check out the specifications and features of the Aerox 155 MotoGP scooter here.
10 Features of the Aerox 155 MotoGP Scooter
- Yamaha has introduced the new scooter in an all-black theme with Blue and Green highlights.
- The decals of Monster Energy are found on the side panels, rear panel, visor, front apron and front mudguard of the scooter.
- Apart from this, the rest of the scooter looks similar to the standard version of the Aerox 155.
- The latest scooter is available in four color options - Metallic Black, Racing Blue, Gray Vermillion and Monster Energy MotiGP Edition.
- Aerox 155 MotoGP has been introduced in 155cc liquid cool engine like Yamaha R15 bike.
- As a transmission, the Aerox 155 MotoGP scooter gets CVT automatic transmission.
- It has 14 inch alloy wheels with tubeless tyres. For braking in the scooter, disc brakes and single channel ABS are available in it.
- As features, it gets LED headlamps with LED DRLs, LED tail light, front pocket, USB socket for mobile charging.
- It gets 24.5 liters of boot space and accessories like body cover, LED flasher, seat cover, knuckle guard, sports screen smoke.
- The ex-showroom price of the Aerox 155 MotoGP scooter in the Indian market is Rs 1,41,300.
Get the latest more news updates about Automobiles