The Indian bike market is one of the largest in the world. Bikes of every range and price are easily available here. If you are a fan of bikes with great performance, then 250cc bikes are also a good option. There are more than one 250cc bike in the Indian market. The festive season is also about to knock in the country. If your budget is up to Rs 2.5 lakh, then we are presenting you 250cc bikes from big brands like Bajaj, KTM and Yamaha. These bikes come with great performance and great comfort.
- KTM 250 Adventure: The KTM 250 Adventure is the smallest adventure bike from the company. However, this bike comes with a powerful engine and great features like off-road ABS, slipper clutch. Customers will get features like LCD instrument console and high windshield in it. Its ex-showroom price starts from Rs 2.44 lakh.
- Husqvarna Vitpilen 250: It is a road-based naked sports bike that does not compromise on performance. Apart from being a light bike, its attractive riding posture guarantees solid performance on the road. It gets features like Bosch ABS and LED lighting. Its ex-showroom price starts from Rs 2.17 lakh.
- Suzuki V-Strom SX: Suzuki V-Storm SX is a sports adventure tourer bike. It has been taken care of for the comfort of the customers and for this long travel suspension and upright handlebar have been given. It is also a good option in terms of general traffic. The starting ex-showroom price of this bike coming with LED headlamp and tail lamp, split seat, dual channel ABS is Rs 2.11 lakh.
- Bajaj Dominar 250: The Bajaj Dominor 250 is a powerful cruiser bike that delivers great performance on long journeys. This does not mean that it is not a good option for everyday use. With features like dual channel ABS, LCD instrument console, AHO, this bike is a great option in every respect. Its starting ex-showroom price is Rs 1.75 lakh.
- Yamaha FZ25: Yamaha FZ25 is a practical bike, which comes with great power. It is not only economical in its segment, but also slightly lowers the cost of fuel. It gets features like LED DRLs, LCD instrument console, bi-functional LED headlight. The price of this bike in the Indian market starts from Rs 1.46 lakh.
Get the latest more news updates about Automobiles