Gold prices across the country remained stable on Thursday. It is remarkable that the price of gold continues to be stable despite the increase in purchases of gold during the auspicious time of marriage. Although the price of gold remained stable in almost all the cities of the country, only Hyderabad saw an increase in the gold rate and that too on 24 carat gold. Take a look at the gold prices in various cities across the country on Thursday.
* 22 carat gold price in national capital New Delhi is Rs. 48,700 while 24 carat gold rate is Rs. 53,130.
* In Mumbai, the financial capital of the country, the rate of 22 carat gold is Rs. 48,550, while 24 carat gold was priced at Rs. 52,970.
* 22 carat gold price in Tamil Nadu capital Chennai is Rs. Whereas, the price of 24 carat gold is Rs. Continuing at
* In Bengaluru, the capital of Karnataka, the price of 22 carat gold is Rs. 48,600, while the rate of 24 carat gold is Rs. 53,020 was recorded.
Gold prices in Telugu states..
* 22 carat gold rate in Hyderabad is Rs. 48,550, while the price of 24 carat gold has seen an increase. Here on Tulum Gold Rs. 880 increased to Rs. 53,850 continues.
* 22 carat gold price in Vijayawada on Thursday Rs. 48,550 while the rate of 24 carat gold was Rs. 52,970.
* 22 carat gold rate in Sagarathiram Visakhapatnam is Rs. 48,550 while 24 carat gold rate is Rs. 52,970 continues.
Silver prices are as follows..
There was an increase in silver prices. On Thursday, the price per kg of silver across the country was as follows. In New Delhi, silver saw a huge rise. Here per kg of silver Rs. 900 and Rs. 62,300. In Mumbai Rs. 62,300. As far as Telugu states are concerned, there is no increase in silver prices. Silver price per kg in Hyderabad is Rs. 68,000 while in Vijayawada on Thursday the price per kg of silver was Rs. 68,000 while in Visakhapatnam Rs. 68,000 continues.
Click for more business news..
Check out the latest news highlights
Get the latest more news updates Andhra Pradesh