Gold Price Today: Recently, the ups and downs in gold prices have been seen to be huge. The gold rates, which fell drastically a week ago, have recently made an aggressive move again. In the last two days, the price of Libra gold was Rs. An increase of 380 was seen in the price of gold on Saturday as well. Gold prices have seen an increase in almost all cities across the country today. Take a look at the gold prices recorded in various major cities across the country today.
* In the national capital New Delhi on Saturday, the rate of 22 carat gold was Rs. 46,900 while the price of 24 carat gold is Rs. 51,150 continues.
* In Mumbai, the financial capital of the country, the price of 10 grams of 22 carat gold is Rs. 46,750 while 24 carat gold is Rs. 51,000.
* The rate of 10 grams of 22 carats gold in Chennai, the capital of Tamil Nadu is Rs. 47,680 while 24 carat gold price was Rs. 52,010 was recorded.
* 22 carat 10 gram gold price in Bangalore capital of Karnataka is Rs. 46,800 while 24 carat gold rate is Rs. 51,050.
Prices in Telugu states are as follows..
* 10 grams of 22 carats gold rate in Hyderabad is Rs. 46,750 while the price of 24 carat gold is Rs. 51,000 continues.
* 22 carat gold price in Vijayawada is Rs. 46,750 while the rate of 24 carat gold was Rs. 51,000.
* 22 carat 10 gram gold price in Visakhapatnam is Rs. 46,750 while 24 carat gold rate is Rs. 51,000.
As far as silver prices are concerned..
Silver also followed the path of gold. A single kg of silver is Rs. 800 has increased. On Saturday, silver price per kg in Delhi was Rs. 55,000 while in Mumbai Rs. 55,000. As far as Telugu states are concerned, silver price per kg in Hyderabad, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam on Saturday was Rs. 60,300 was recorded.
Click for more business news..
Check out the latest news highlights
Get the latest more news updates Andhra Pradesh