The village of Patnam has gone wild for the Dussehra festival. People are going to their homes in the wake of the announcement of holidays for educational institutions. As a part of this, South Central Railway is running several special trains keeping in mind the traffic of passengers. South Central Railway, which has already brought many special trains between Secunderabad – Tirupati and Secunderabad – Yeswantpura, has recently added some more trains to these. Take a look at the complete details of these special trains…
* Train number 02764 from Secunderabad to Tirupati departs at 09.00 hrs and arrives at 09.00 hrs next day. This train will depart on 01-10-2022.
* Train number 02763 from Tirupati to Secunderabad departs at 17.00 hrs and reaches its destination at 05.45 hrs next day. On 02-10-2022, this train departs on 06-10-2022.
* Train No. 07233 from Secunderabad to Yeswantpur departs at 21.45 and arrives at 10.50 the next day. This train will depart on 13-10-2022, 20-10-2022, 30-09-2022.
* Yeswantpura to Secunderabad train number 07234 departs at 15.50 hrs and reaches destination at 04.15 hrs next day. Departs on 07-10-2022, 14-10-2022, 21-10-2022.
* Secunderabad – Tirupati – Secunderabad train halts at Janagan, Kazipet, Warangal, Mahbubnagar, Dornakal, Khammam, Vijayawada, Tenali, Cheerala, Ongolu, Nellore, Guduru, Renigunta stations.
* Secunderabad – Yeswantpura – Secunderabad train stops at Kachiguda, Umadnagar, Shadnagar, Jadcherla, Mahbubnagar, Vanaparthi, Gadwal, Kurnool, Don, Anantapur, Dharmavaram, Hindupuram, Yelahanka stations.
Click for more Telangana News..
Get the latest more news updates Andhra Pradesh