The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission on Wednesday (October 2) issued a notification extending the last date for applying for the vacant Group-1 posts in various departments of the Andhra Pradesh state government. As per the official notification released earlier, the online applications ended on 2nd November. However, APPSC stated that the deadline has been extended to November 5 as per the request of the candidates. So far 1,12,000 people have applied for all 92 Group 1 posts. With the extension of the application deadline for another 3 days, it is estimated that up to 50,000 applications are likely to be received.
Candidates applying for these posts should have passed Bachelor's degree or equivalent course in any specialization from any recognized university. Also the age of the candidates should be between 18 to 42 years depending on the post. Anyone having these qualifications can apply through online mode before the closing time. But general candidates have to pay Rs.370 and SC/ST/BC/PH/X servicemen candidates have to pay Rs.120 as application fee. Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test (prelims, mains) and interview. Preliminary written test will be conducted on December 18, 2022. Mains written exam will be held in March 2023. Other information can be checked in the official notification.
- Deputy Registrar Posts: 1
- Assistant Audit Officer Posts: 1
- Deputy Collector Posts: 10
- Assistant Commissioner Posts: 12
- Deputy Superintendent Posts: 13
- Divisional/District Fire Officer Posts: 2
- Assistant Treasury Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer Posts: 8
- Regional Transport Officer Posts: 2
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer Posts: 7
- District Registrar Posts: 3
- District Tribal Welfare Officer Posts: 1
- District BC Welfare Officer Posts: 2
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-2 Posts: 6
- Administrative Officer/Lay Secretary and Treasurer Grade-II Posts: 18
- Assistant Audit Officer Posts: 4
Click for complete information.
Click for more latest education and job information.
Check out the latest news highlights
Get the latest more news updates Andhra Pradesh