AP Govt Jobs: Directorate of Public Health and Family Welfare office in Vijayawada has issued a notification for the recruitment of various posts. As part of the notification, vacancies will be filled in various primary health centers, APVVP hospitals and DME departments across the state. As a part of this, a notification has been released for filling up a total of 823 civil assistant surgeon posts in various departments. How many vacancies are there in which departments? How to apply? For you complete details like…
Vacancies to be filled, qualifications..
* Total 823 vacancies will be filled as part of notification.
* These include (635) posts in Public Health and Family Welfare Directorate and (188) posts in APVVP hospitals.
* Candidates applying for these posts must have passed MBBS and must be registered with the Medical Council.
* Candidates age should not exceed 42 years as on 01-07-2022.
* Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online.
* Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit marks obtained in qualifying examination, experience and rule of reservation. There will be no interviews.
* Selected candidates will get Rs. 61,960 will be paid as salary.
* 06-08-2022 has been fixed as the last date for receipt of online applications.
* Click for full details..
Check out the latest news highlights
Get the latest more news updates Andhra Pradesh