Andhra Pradesh: They are all lies.. We are giving salaries to the employees as before.. Jagan Sarkar Clarity..

Andhra Pradesh: They are all lies.. We are giving salaries to the employees as before.. Jagan Sarkar Clarity..

In Andhra Pradesh, there is a strong campaign that government employees are not being paid on time. Criticisms and accusations are being expressed in various ways on social media. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy’s government has responded to the campaign in Andhra Pradesh about the delay in the payment of employees’ welfare, salaries and pensioners. It has been revealed that 90 to 95 percent of Andhra Pradesh government employees are being paid their salaries by the 5th. It said that employees of various categories working under the state government are considered as human resources. Employees are their biggest asset. It has been clarified that salaries and pensions have not been stopped despite the problems of state division and the Covid crisis. In this regard, the Special Chief Secretary of Andhra Pradesh Finance Department has issued a statement. The measures taken by the YS Jagan government after coming to power for the welfare of the employees have been clearly disclosed in this.

It explained that the government is paying 90 to 95 percent of the employees' salaries and pensions on the 5th of every month despite the financial difficulties due to the post-partition problems of the state and the Covid situation. For the remaining 5 percent, payments are being made according to the date of submission of bills in the treasury, he said. It is said that if the salary bills of the employees can be submitted to the treasury officials by the end of the month, the salaries can be paid on one date every month.

Check out the latest news highlights

He said that 90 to 95 percent of the employees' salary and pension bills are passed by the treasury officials on the last day of the month. Their payments are completed by the 5th of the following month. These payments are ongoing based on various available conditions. He made it clear that the process will continue as it was done in the past.. Such campaigns and allegations should not be believed.

The government advised not to believe false propaganda. In a statement, the government said that the government is thinking of taking appropriate action as per the law against the news published without facts and defamatory campaigns.

Also read these

Wedding: Wedding in a little while.. The groom who couldn't even do that little job.. The bride's shocking decision..


Andhra Pradesh: Jagan Sarkar is good news for the unemployed.. Notification for filling more than 14 thousand jobs soon..!


Tamarind: Tamarind Yamadanger guru..! If people with such problems eat it, it is like welcoming diseases..


Telangana: What is this? He stole smartly in the ladies hostel.. If he cut it, he floated in the well..

For more Andhra Pradesh News..

Get the latest more news updates Andhra Pradesh

Scroll to Top