Andhra Pradesh: Confusion in Kakinada Kendriya Vidyalaya.

Kakinada: Toxic gases are ringing danger bells. In Kakinada Kendriya Vidyalaya students fell ill after inhaling dangerous chemicals. It made those who saw the eyes fall back from where they were. Students fell ill at the Kendriya Vidyalaya in Kakinada’s Kolapakala. In the morning, while lessons were going on in the school, 18 children collapsed due to suffocation. Some students of classes 5, 6 and 7 fell ill. The parents were immediately informed and the children were admitted to the nearest hospital. Later he was shifted to GGH and treated. The students said that their eyes became dizzy after inhaling the poisonous gas.

On receiving the information that the children fell ill, the District Collector ordered the officials to provide better treatment. After that reviewed with the concerned officials at the Collectorate. Parents were worried as students fell ill. He asked who would be responsible if something went wrong. After treatment, 18 people who fell ill recovered and all breathed a sigh of relief. The government has also focused on this incident. AP Education Minister Botsa Satyanarayana spoke to the officials about the students falling ill. He directed to provide better medical assistance to the students.

Also read these

OTT Movies: This is the full list of the movies that are buzzing in OTT and theaters this week!

Image

Viral Video: A fierce fight between a snake and a rabbit.. You will be surprised to see who won..

Image

Karnataka: Inhumane.. A bowl of salt for the dead body of the boy.. for 8 hours at a time..

Image

Bigg Boss Telugu 6: Star Singer, who will be promoted as a father, gets emotional as he misses his wife.

Click for more AP news..

Check out the latest news highlights

Get the latest more news updates Andhra Pradesh