Prime Minister Narendra Modi last October 17 PM Kisam Samman Nidhi Scheme 12th installment of Rs. About 8 crore farmers took advantage of this scheme. For the 12th installment, the central government has spent an amount of 16 thousand crores. The special thing is that this time lakhs of ineligible farmers have taken advantage of this scheme. 2000-2000 rupees of 12th installment have been transferred in his account. At the same time, the government has started preparations for the 13th installment. The 13th installment can come in the account of farmers in the month of January. But before this, the central government has also started identification of ineligible farmers.
In fact, there are many such farmers who, despite being ineligible, took the money of many installments in a fraudulent way. Now the central government is recovering all the amount from such farmers. For this, the central government is identifying ineligible farmers to recover the amount. The government has also withdrawn money from the accounts of many farmers. At the same time, the process of identifying the remaining ineligible farmers is going on.
Verification of Bhulekhs made mandatory
According to the information, this time the Central Government had made the verification of Bhulekhs mandatory before releasing the 12th installment. In such a situation, there was a significant decline in the number of farmers. In the 11th installment, where 10 crore farmers had taken advantage of PM Kisan Yojana, in the 12th installment its number came down to 8 crore. Also, farmers who did not complete the process of e-KYC also could not take advantage of the 12th installment this time. Therefore, you must also see your name in the list of beneficiaries of PM Kisan Yojana. Somewhere your name has also not come in the list of ineligible beneficiaries.
The special thing is that to see your name in the list of beneficiaries, first you have to go to the official website of PM Kisan Yojana. Then you can complete the further process according to the instructions given below.
- First you visit the official website of PM Kisan Scheme (https://pmkisan.gov.in).
- Then on the right side of the homepage there is Farmer’s Corner. Many options are given in this.
- On the right side there is the option of Beneficiary Status. You click on it.
- On clicking, two options will open. Aadhar number will be written in one and bank account number will be written in the other.
- Click on the option you want to select and fill in the Aadhaar and Bank Account Number that you have selected.
- The complete details will be in front of you as soon as you click on Get Report. The reason for not getting money will also be known.
Get the more informations about Agriculture