Kharif season is at its peak. Under which the crops of Kharif season are flourishing in the field these days. So at the same time harvesting of many crops of Kharif season including paddy has also started. Meanwhile, farmers are busy making plans related to farming for the cold days. This information is very important for such farmers. Senior Agricultural Scientist Dr. SK Singh to farmers in 60 to 70 days vegetables We are telling about this, which can warm the pockets of farmers by earning better profits in the winter months. Let us know that farmers can earn better profits by producing which vegetables in the winter months.
- Radish: Radish is one of the fastest growing vegetables. So the winter season is the best time to plant radish seeds. Although, radish can be grown throughout the year. But, at this time radish can be produced without the use of any agricultural chemicals. Radish production is best in cold weather.
- Spinach: Spinach is one of the most nutritious vegetables, which is one of the fastest growing vegetables in cold weather. Like radishes, spinach can also be planted in the cold season. Spinach production is high in the cold season. Farmers can earn better profits by producing spinach along with other crops.
- Head Lettuce Salad: This is a popular lettuce that is easy to grow even in crop containers. Farmers plant head lettuce lettuce 2 weeks before the onset of the last frost, and continue sowing more seeds during the growing season for an extended crop. Most lettuce varieties can be harvested as baby lettuce after 30-40 days.
- Beet: Beetroot is a highly nutritious and fast growing vegetable. Beetroot can be planted 2 weeks before the onset of winter. Common people use it more during the winter. Prices are also better in the market, which can be a profitable deal for the farmers.
- Cucumber: It can also be beneficial for the farmers to produce cucumber during the winter. Farmers can earn profit by producing cucumber along with the main crop. Plant cucumber seeds at the beginning of winter.
- Green Beans: Green beans, also known as green beans, are the main vegetables of the cold season.
The taste of fresh green beans cannot be compared to supermarket beans. Beans are one of the fastest growing vegetables. They should be planted in the beginning of winter.
- turnip; Turnip is one of the fastest growing vegetables in cold weather. Turnip is definitely one of those food items which are very much liked in the cold season. For example, the market is better for them, so that farmers can get better prices. Turnips can be planted 2-3 weeks before the last frost.
- Carrot: Carrot is one of the fastest growing vegetables in the winter season. So there is also a lot of demand for it in the winter season. Which gives better price to the farmers. It can be beneficial for farmers to produce it with the main crop in winter.
- Peas: Peas are a super cold hardy crop, which is definitely one of the fastest growing vegetables in the winter season. As the spring season ends, peas are planted.
- Potato: The production of potato takes more than 60 days. Farmers can earn better profits by producing potatoes. Potatoes can be planted 2-3 weeks before the average last frost, and early varieties will start to produce in 70-80 days.
Get the more informations about Agriculture