If you are a resident of Haryana and do farming, then get registered on Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal at all cost. Because without this you will not get any facility of agriculture and benefit of any scheme. The Haryana Government has said that for the purpose of Meri Fasal Mera Byora, Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana and any other information or assistance, the toll free number (Kisan Bhai-Behen) recently launched by the Agriculture Department (Toll Free Number) can be contacted. toll free number 18001802117 Is. On which you can contact from 9 am to 5 pm. This portal acts as a single window for the farmers. By registering in which you can apply for agricultural schemes (Agriculture Schemes) can take advantage of.
Whether to sell any crop at the Minimum Support Price (MSP), take advantage of Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana, take compensation in case of natural calamity or take subsidy on agricultural machinery and seeds… Farmer brothers and sisters should register on this portal. Gotta get it done. This portal will also have to be used for the incentive amount for leaving the cultivation of paddy and millet and sowing of indigenous variety of cotton.
You can also contact on these numbers
The state government has issued some more numbers to get information about the Meri Fasal Mera Byora scheme. On whom you can contact from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm from Monday to Friday. Its another toll free number 1800 180 2060 Is. Apart from this, you can also call on numbers 0172-2571553, 2571544 and 0172-2563242. However, the complete process of getting it registered has been given on the website as well.
How to register on Meri Fasal Mera-Byora Portal
- Firstly go to the official website of Meri Fasal Mera Byora.
- Farmers section and officers section will be written here on the right side. You click on the farmer.
- In this, Farmer Registration Haryana will appear as the first option. Click it.
- Enter your mobile number in it and login by filling the captcha.
- After doing this, a 6 digit OTP will come on your mobile number.
- After this it will ask that do you know your family identity card ID?
- If you fill on the option of yes, then the number of the family identity card will have to be filled.
- If you select the option of No, then you will have to enter the Aadhaar number.
These documents will be required for registration
- Mobile number and Aadhar card will be required. The government will send all the information on the registered mobile number only.
- A copy of the bank passbook will have to be attached at all times. So that the benefit of any scheme will be directly deposited in the account of the farmer.
- For the information of the land, a copy of the copy of the revenue record i.e. Khasra-Khatauni will have to be attached.
When did the scheme start
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal was launched on 5th July 2019. This portal is linked with the land records. By registering on this, it will be very easy for the farmer brothers and sisters to take seeds, fertilizers, agricultural loans, compensation for crop loss and subsidy of agricultural machinery. Not only this, all the information related to the market will also be available on the mobile of the registered farmers. If the crop is to be sold at MSP, then the details of sowing will have to be uploaded.
Get the latest news updates on Agriculture